Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Weigh Day - 01/10

234 today!  One more pound gone.  :) Yippee!  I've kind of been in maintenance mode for the past couple weeks, but that's okay.  I think my foot is on the verge of a stress fracture, so I've been taking it pretty easy.  It bugs me a lot to not be running 3x a week, but I'd rather take a little time off then have to take 12 weeks off because I am in a cast!

Also, in the last 9 weeks, I've lost 9+ inches!  That feels so good and SO weird at the same time.  I really don't feel that much different than I did at 260.  But the scale and the tape measure don't lie, so I will just go with it, and work on feeling the results.  I think there is something to what Brian says about how you feel about yourself being a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment