Monday, December 27, 2010

another new beginning

I am SO HAPPY the holidays are over! I am SO HAPPY I no longer have an excuse to eat cookies, and sweets, and carbs, and junk. I got on the scale at work tonight and it was not good. Not good at all. I am sick of my cravings ruling me. I am so sick of the scale ruling me. So today is day 1 of "shock my system into losing a shit ton of weight" My plan includes: drinking more water than diet pepsi, eating lots of protein and very little carbs. I'm only planning on this being initially. I have got to cut my carb cravings and its gonna have to be cold turkey. Once I've lost this weight I gained back I will eat more carbs and get back to a more normal diet. But for now this is the way its gotta be. I worked a 12 hour shift last night, and I am exhausted. I won't get any exercise in today since I need to sleep, and my house is in need of attention. I work again tonight, and tomorrow night. I want to commit to doing Ab Jam everyday, but I'm not sure how realistic that is since I'm having a hell of a time finding time for anything lately. For today I'm watching what I eat and drink. Today is another new beginning!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment