Friday, December 17, 2010

Monday Weigh Day - 12/13 - TWENTY POUNDS GONE!

Yes, I know it's Friday.  Trust me.  The "to do" list I have that has to be done before we go home for Christmas tomorrow morning is hanging over my head reminding me constantly that it's Friday.  But once again my weigh day post is late.  Sue me. :)

I lost 4 pounds last week!  That brings my grand total to 21lbs.!!!!  I was so shocked Monday morning that I made Brian check the scale 3 or 4 times before I believed him.  I have no idea what I did last week that made it such a fabulous drop, but I will take it.  Especially because I have no faith at all that Monday will bring another loss.  As a forewarning, my post is going to be late next week too.  We're heading to my father-in-law's house tomorrow, and I don't think I will get a chance to update until sometime Tuesday when we are at my parents.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  And just say "NO" to the Christmas goodies.  I am going to try to, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment