Monday, November 1, 2010

A new day

Today is a new day and thank goodness for that! Last week sucked! My husband had surgery on Friday, spent Friday night in the hospital and on was able to come home on Saturday. I worked last night. I didn't get much sleep this morning but that is okay because I can sleep tonight. So far today is a good day. I've been annoyed by a few situations, but I am learning to deal with my emotions in ways other than food, and that is a positive direction to move in.

With all the stress that came with last week I gained a pound :( I am disappointed, but I won't let this stop me from my mission! This week shouldn't be half as busy, and chaotic, and stressful as last week was, so I have no excuses. My husband is also motivated and excited to live a healthier life. He is on board with me 100%, and this is very important to me. Once he's healed from his surgery he is going to exercise with me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment