Monday, November 29, 2010

weigh day

I dreaded this weeks weigh in day. I really did! I fell off the wagon. I ate horribly and didn't exercise. I was depressed, and it was all I could do to fight back the tears everyday. I got on the scale though. And I was surprised to see that I lost 2 pounds! It was the boost and the kick in the pants that I needed! My total weight loss to date is 68 pounds. I am 7 pounds away from getting my nose pierced. I am so excited! I've wanted my nose pierced since I was in high school! Its something silly and selfish that I am doing for nobody but myself! And I cannot wait! Next week I WILL be able to say that I've lost 70 pounds!

I'm working more hours lately, which is keeping me busy. I had my days planned out and a pretty good routine going before this influx of work hours. But, that is out the window until further notice. I am hoping to get a new routine going. I haven't worked out since before thanksgiving and I'm feeling pretty crappy about that. I plan on working out tonight. I'm hoping to get a good workout in tomorrow. I have to say, though, that I have a physically demanding job. Its 8 hours of constant movement, so I know I burn a lot of cals while I am working, so at least that is something.

I have to go shopping for a new pair of dress pants, and I'm actually a little bit excited about it. I am currently in a size **eep** 24. All of my pants are big on me now, so I know I'm at least one size smaller... I'm hoping I get a nice surprise and maybe be two sizes smaller. A girl can dream right?!

1 comment:

  1. No dreaming needed! I dropped 2 sizes! I can't wait to hear. And even if you've only dropped one size, YOU STILL DROPPED A SIZE! I am screaming at you to get it through your head! :D

    ReplyDelete