Thursday, October 28, 2010

The One Where I am Feeling Great

I had 4 hours to myself today.  An occurrence so rare, I didn't know what to do with myself. Matthew, my 4 year old goes to preschool 2 mornings a week for 4 hours.  We live so far out of town that I usually try to find something to occupy the other 2 and myself until it's time to pick him up.  But today, Brian had the day off, and I was able to leave Christopher and Nicholas with him.

I dropped Matthew off and headed to the Pinedale Aquatic Center (PAC).  There is a water aerobics class at 8:30 that I've been trying to get to on Brian's Thursday off for a while.  He only has every third Thursday off, so it's not too easy.  I loved it.  It was a great workout - in fact, that's the warmest I've ever been in that pool.  When I was done, I wasn't sure if I could start Week 2 of the c25k, but I figured if nothing else, I'd at least walk on one of the treadmills for a half an hour or so.  I surprised myself, and was able to run all 6 intervals - this week is 90 seconds of running followed by 2 minutes of walking.

I am feeling great about this.  It's still hard, but I am loving it more and more everyday.  And *ahem* unofficially the scale said 250 this morning!  I can't wait for Monday!  And I really hope that keeps me out of the kids' Halloween candy this weekend! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment